Fasten your seatbelt and ride along as we take you on a high-octane journey with professional race car driver Johan Schwartz and the All-Star Racing Team at the Virginia International Raceway. Experience the pulse-pounding thrill of my first full race with American Endurance Racing, the strategic decisions we made against zippier cars, and our sweet second-place victory.
Beyond the track, I caught up with Corey Freedman from Autometrics, the man who sold me my M4. We took a trip down memory lane, reminiscing about his racing career and the serendipitous series of events that led me to acquire his car. We also get under the hood of my businesses, American Landscape Structures and Jim Adams Consulting. Buckle up for our weekend recap, packed with business insights, camaraderie, and all the action from the fast lane.
In this episode, you will hear about:
- Discussion on the team’s strategy against faster cars and preparations for the upcoming race at Rhode Atlanta.
- Overview of my business ventures, American Landscape Structures and Jim Adams Consulting.
- Detailed account of my first full race with American Endurance Racing, including the practice sessions, qualifying, and the race day itself.
- Importance of mentorship and coaching in both racing and business.
Resources from this episode:
- Website: American Endurance Racing (AER) – https://americanenduranceracing.com/
- Website: Virginia International Raceway (VIR)- https://virnow.com/
- Days of AER video. https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cuw8-VpNZSs/?fbclid=IwAR3SJPZdZk4Gcvdj-cWXVGJ9nleNf3nPwLaqETMluK0BeK80EFAmM4X6MCs
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com. Let them know we sent you.